Vacancy for Firefighter (Dubai)
Fireman -Fireman Competency certificate
Full Job Description
Fireman Competency certificate
Minimum 8 hours per day.
Expected date of hire – With immediate effect
Duration – Two months
- Maintain Firefighting equipment on board in a state of readiness.
- Stand-by or monitor hot work locations as per the hot work permit requirements.
- Monitor compliance to Hot Work procedure in assigned areas and report unsafe acts/conditions.
- Participate in Emergency Drills
- Fire prevention
- Emergency Response to rescue of injured or trapped personnel or fighting fire.
- Maintenance of all fire rescue equipment.
- Trained as a fireman and served a minimum of three years of training with a national fire brigade/shipyard
- Experience in the field of Ship / Rig repair / Conversion OR New building/Offshore Construction.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Contract length: 2 months
- Have you worked in any Oil & Gas/Marine/Airport or Construction company before as an Fireman?
- How soon can you join?
- Are you willing to work on a project for 2+ months?
- What is your salary expectation?
- What is your visa status?
- FIREMAN: 4 years (Preferred)
- Fireman Competency certificate (Preferred)
Hiring 4 candidates for this role