- Extinguishes fires.
- Executes rescues.
- Mitigates chemical spills.
- Prevents fire damage by conducting surveys and inspections for hazards and enforcing codes.
- Prepares citizens to prevent fire damage by developing and conducting educational and training programs.
- Ensures availability of water at fire scene by testing hydrants,
- requesting and expediting repairs, and verifying repairs.
- Minimizes fire damage by responding to alarms, driving and operating equipment, regulating water pressure, combating and extinguishing fires, and rescuing and reviving people.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions,
- and troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Notifies supervisor of needed repairs.
- Evaluates new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Provides information by completing reports.
- Handles minor medical care and other emergency services.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, studying publications, and participating in scheduled drills.
- Maintains fire station building, grounds, and related equipment by completing maintenance schedules.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum 5 years experience as Firefighter
- Experience in Oil and gas and power-plant projects preferred
- Candidate must have NFPA certifications
- -Candidates having UAE driving license is preferred.
AED7,000.00 AED8,000.00 per month